Fly Casters RV Park and Resort is a family-oriented campground providing a friendly, relaxed environment to make your stay enjoyable.
Rules and regulations governing the campground are outlined below and should be strictly adhered to.
Management must approve any RV or trailer over 10 years old. Please understand that the management is, under no circumstances, responsible for loss or damage to any personal property.
- Rates are payable in advance. Daily rates listed are for 4 people & 2 pets, 1 RV and 1 vehicle per space. Each extra guest $5 daily, each extra pet $5 daily. reservations held until 6:00pm unless paid in advance.
- THE SPACE MUST BE OCCUPIED BY 6:00pm OR THE RESERVATION IS VOID UNLESS GUARANTEED BY A DEPOSIT OF THE FIRST NIGHTS STAY. Confirmation will be sent upon receipt of a deposit if requested.
- Deposits are required on Holiday weekends - Minimum stay of 3 nights is REQUIRED
- River Front Sites must be paid in full when booking. Booking is non-refundable.
- Payment is required when reservation is made. NO REFUNDS
- Check-Out time is 11:00am.
- Check-In time is 2 pm.
- Quiet hours are 10:00pm to 8:00am.
- Speed limit is 5MPH and strictly enforced.
- Please show consideration and courtesy to your neighbors. Disorderly conduct and profanity are not permitted.
- Campers are responsible for the registration, behavior and payment of their guests.
- Children under the age of 17 years must not be left unattended on the campground. CHILDREN MAY NOT BE ON THE RIVER BANK WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
- Each family is to keep their campsite clean and tidy at all times. Put trash in plastic bags and deposit in dumpsters.
- Sewer connection must comply with STATE SANITARY REGULATION LAWS.
- Recreational vehicle owners and/or their guests are responsible for any damage to water, sewer, electric, phone, cable TV hook-ups, buildings, trees, grass, equipment, rest rooms, etc. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
- We are not responsible for any LOSS due to accident, fire, or theft.
- Pets MUST BE on a 6′ leash at all times. Owners to clean up after pets including pet walk area. Pets are not allowed in buildings.
- Alcoholic beverages will be allowed only at your campsite. No one under the age of 21 years is permitted to drink alcoholic beverages on the campground.
- Smoking of tobacco products is allowed in your camping site and the designated area in the courtyard by the cigarette butt disposal container. Smoking is not permitted in any building.
- Restrooms are open 24 hours a day, except for cleaning. All campers are to assist in keeping the restrooms clean. Access to the bathrooms via access code (Men's:__________ Women's:__________)
- Firearms, air rifles, bow and arrows, and fireworks are not permitted on the campground at any time.
- PLEASE PARK IN DESIGNATED PARKING AREAS ONLY!
- No soliciting, selling, offering for sale, peddling or vending of any foods, liquor, goods, merchandise, service or any other items without approval.
- All Extra guest must check-In with Office
RV Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations made at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival are subject to a $50 fee.
- Cancellations made within 72 hours of scheduled arrival are subject to a fee equal to the amount of your deposit.
- Change Policy: No service charges are applied for changes to reservation.
|River Front Sites (43-47 | 50AMP)
|Indian Creek Site (Spots 31 & 35 & 39 | 30AMP)
|Indian Creek Sites (Spots 32-34 & 36-38 | 30AMP)
|Indian Creek Sites (Spots 41, 42 | 30AMP)
|Courtyard Sites (Spots 17-29 | 30AMP)
|Pull Through Sites (Spots 11 & 12 | 50AMP)
Monthly Rates available. Please call for information!